- To secure cooperation of the states in the execution of the plan.
- To strengthen and mobilize the effort and resources of the nation in support of the Plan.
- To promote common economic policies in all vital spheres.
- To ensure the balanced and rapid development of all parts of the country.
- To prescribe guidelines for the formulation of the National Plan, including the assessment of resources for the Plan.
- To consider the National Plan as formulated by the NITI Aayog.
- To make an assessment of the resources that are required for implementing the Plan and to suggest measures for augmenting them.
- To consider important questions of social and economic policy affecting national development; and to review the working of the Plan from time to time.
- To recommend such measures as are necessary for achieving the aims and targets set out in the National Plan.
- To recommend measures for achievement of the aims and targets set out in the national Plan
- GPSC Mains 2019 Tests and Notes Program
- GPSC Prelims Exam 2019- Test Series and Notes Program
- GPSC Prelims and Mains 2019 Tests Series and Notes Program
- GPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes