Seeker Technology :The seeker technology is a critical technology that determines the accuracy of a missile. So far, the seeker technology had come from Russia. The technology is a closely guarded secret. Mastering it is a significant milestone in missile technology and would reduce import dependence. The seeker was developed by Research Centre Imarat (RCI), Hyderabad, in collaboration with other DRDO labs.
- 5G promises ultra-reliable, very fast speeds and high bandwidth mobile connectivity, which provides peak speeds of 20 times, compared with 4G. It is expected to provide 10-plus Gbps speeds, which allow access to high-bandwidth multimedia and data services for various industry applications. 5G is intended to support mission-critical applications such as financial transactions and healthcare, and latency and high speed will be achieved through the use of Fibre optic cables.
GPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for GPSC Prelims and GPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by GPSC Notes are as follows:-
- GPSC Mains 2022 Tests and Notes Program
- GPSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- GPSC Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- GPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022