The immune system is a complex network of cells and organs that work together to defend against Foreign substances. There are various cells associated with immune system:
- B-cell: It is a type of white blood cell that makes antibodies. Antibodies are large Y-shaped proteins which bind to specific antigens. This signals the other cells of the immune system to get rid of the invading microbes.
- T-cell – These are designed to recognise the molecular signatures of particular proteins, such as those from bacteria, in order to activate an immune response.
- Macrophage – It is the first cell to recognize and engulf foreign substances. It may break down these substances and present the smallerproteins to the T lymphocytes .
- GPSC Mains 2019 Tests and Notes Program
- GPSC Prelims Exam 2019- Test Series and Notes Program
- GPSC Prelims and Mains 2019 Tests Series and Notes Program
- GPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes