GPSC Has released an Important announcement Regarding the use of calculator in the main written examination in Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I and II (Sl. 21 / 2020-21)
By Gujarat Public Service Commission of Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I and II Candidates for the main examination to be held on 16/11/2021, 12/11/2021 and 30/11/2021
Only of the following non-programmable calculator mentioned in the Civil Engineering Question Paper-04,09,08 of the examination.
Used. All concerned candidates should take note.
Education Qualification for GPSC- GES Exam
The Candidate shall possess a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or Bachelor of Technology (Civil) obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt; Provided that the candidate who has appeared at a degree examination, the passing of which would render him educationally qualified for the Examination mentioned in sub-rule 1, but the result is not declared, shall also be eligible for admission to the Prelim. Exam. (2) Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967. (3) Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Syllabus/Pattern for GPSC- GES Mains Exam
- Paper-1: Gujarati Language (Medium-Gujarati)-100 marks- 2 hours
- Paper-2: English Language (Medium-English)-100 marks- 2 hours
- Paper-3: Civil Engineering –I (Medium-English)-200 marks- 3 hours
- Paper-4: Civil Engineering –II (Medium-English)-200 marks- 3 hours
- Paper-5: Civil Engineering –III (Medium-English)-200 marks- 3 hours
- GPSC મેન્સ 2022 ટેસ્ટ અને નોટ્સ પ્રોગ્રામ
- GPSC પ્રિલિમ પરીક્ષા 2022- ટેસ્ટ સિરીઝ અને નોટ્સ પ્રોગ્રામ
- GPSC પ્રિલિમ્સ અને મેન્સ 2022 ટેસ્ટ સિરીઝ અને નોટ્સ પ્રોગ્રામ
- GPSC વિગતવાર સંપૂર્ણ પ્રારંભિક નોંધો 2022