- Gujarat’s richest add 21% wealth in a year
- The very fact that Ahmedabad produced the most number of entrepreneurs in the IIFL Wealth Hurun India Rich List 2019, right after the top 4 metros, testifies that Gujarat has become the fastest wealth and value creating state in India
- Gautum Adani tops the Gujarat list for sixth year in a row
- Nationally, cumulative wealth has increased from Rs 49,49,000 crore to Rs 50,30,100 crore, a rise of 2 per cent
- Average wealth dropped from Rs 5,948 crore to Rs 5,278 crore, a drop of 11 per cent
- The number of USD billionaires from Gujarat rises from 6 to 10 this year
· Japan to hire skilled people from Pakistan
- Japanhas announced that the country is to hire skilled people from Pakistan. Japan will offer the people working visas to counter a growing decrease in its population. The announcement was made by the Japanese Ambassador Kuninori Matsuda. It also announced that Pakistan was one of the top 10 important countries from where Japan was planning to hire workers.
- Japan is to sign an MoU with the Pakistan government in the month of November or December.The MoU will enable Pakistan skilled workers to have an indefinite visa of Japan.
- To get hired, the person must know the Japanese language.If a person gets a visa and passes their firstfive years in Japan, they will become eligible to take along their families with them.
· The 18th NAM Summit to be held in Baku, Azerbaijan
- The Non-Aligned Movement (NAM)Summit has been scheduled to be held between 25 October and 26 October 2019 in Baku, Azerbaijan. The 18th NAM summit 2019 will be preceded by Ministerial meetings and senior official meetings. Nepal PM Oli and Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina will be attending the summit.
- The Non-Alignment Movement was founded in 1961. NAM was based on Bandung principles that were adopted at the Belgrade Summit, an Afro-Asian Conference, in 1955. The movement worked towards the attainment of independence for many countries.
- India is a founding member of the NAM summit. The principles of non-alignment constitute one of the basic tenets of Nepal’s foreign policy NAM. The 17th NAM Summit was held in 2016 at theIsland of Margarita, Venezuela.
- Government plans pillars for ‘Loktantra Senanis’ in district headquarters
- Government at the Centre is planning to build a memorial in each district headquarters to honour ‘loktantra senanis’ — the people who were jailed during the 1975-77 Emergency.
- ‘Vijay stambh’ or victory pillar would be constructed in each district headquarters across India to honour such ‘senanis’. The states, which maintain a list of those jailed during the Emergency, have been asked to furnish the district-wise list to the Centre. According to sources, ‘vijay stambh’ is likely to have the district-specific names etched on the pillar to honour those who fought against the Emergency.
· Government is to set up 1 lakh digital villages in the next few years
ð The government is to set up one lakh digital village in the country in the next few years. The announcement was made by the Union Minister of Electronics and Information Technology (MietY) Ravi Shankar Prasad at the MeitY Start-Up Summit 2019 in New Delhi.
ð He also launched MeitY Starting Hub- MSH and BHIM 2.0 and Indian Software Product Registry. The MSH is expected to be a collaborative platform to act as national coordination facilitation and inter-connected centre for all activities in the tech start-up ecosystem.
ð Centre has asked the concerned stakeholders to patronize and mentor these digital villages in their own way. The villages will be turned into the centres for promoting entrepreneurship. The stakeholders for the project should be clear in knowing the need for digital mapping of all enterprise and entrepreneurship happening across India.
ð Digital India is a platform for transforming rural India. It aims to create aspirations in tier-2 and tier-3 cities. Centre is more focusing on supporting the start-ups. Centre also introduced various initiatives including bringing software product policy, electronic policy, and digital communication policy in this regard.
· Indian, Pakistan to sign MoU for Kartarpur corridor
- India and Pakistanare to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)on 23 October for the opening of the Kartarpur corridor. The corridor will link two important Sikh shrines on either side. The Indian government has asked Pakistan to reconsider its demand for charging $20 service fee a pilgrim.
- On 9 November, Prime Minister Narendra Modi would flag off the first jatha (group) of 550 pilgrims to Kartarpur Sahib. The move by the Indian government is to open the Kartarpur Sahib Corridor on the 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev. This will help the pilgrims from India andthe people overseas Citizen of India Card can undertake a visit to the holy Gurdwara Kartarpur Sahib in Pakistan.
- The Kartarpur corridor is being built by India and Pakistan to connect Dera Baba Nanakin Gurdaspur andGurdwara Darbar Sahib in Pakistan’s Kartarpur, the final resting place of Guru Nanak. The reconstruction of the corridor is to commemorate the 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev, the founder of Sikhism, on 12 November.
GPSC નોંધો GPSC પ્રિલિમ્સ અને GPSC મુખ્ય પરીક્ષાની તૈયારી માટે પ્રિલિમ્સ અને મેન્સ પ્રોગ્રામ્સ લાવે છે. GPSC નોંધો દ્વારા શરૂ કરાયેલા વિવિધ કાર્યક્રમો નીચે મુજબ છે:-
- GPSC મેન્સ 2022 ટેસ્ટ અને નોટ્સ પ્રોગ્રામ
- GPSC પ્રિલિમ પરીક્ષા 2022- ટેસ્ટ સિરીઝ અને નોટ્સ પ્રોગ્રામ
- GPSC પ્રિલિમ્સ અને મેન્સ 2022 ટેસ્ટ સિરીઝ અને નોટ્સ પ્રોગ્રામ
- GPSC વિગતવાર સંપૂર્ણ પ્રારંભિક નોંધો 2022