- Gujarat government to honour 30,873 talented kids
- This Teachers’ Day, on September 5, the Gujarat government will launch a new initiative called Pratibhashali Vidyarthi Puraskaar. Under it, 30,873 students of government-run schools will be awarded for their academic performance. Students of Classes 6, 7, and 8 will be presented with badges of honour for scoring 75% or more in a session and annual exams in their previous years. Marks of Gujarati, maths, and science exams will be considered for the prizes. Of the total students, 19,138 are girls and 11,690 are boys.
- The state government has also started the process to organize remedial classes for students who are weak in studies. “They will be called Priya Vidyarthis and the government has directed schools to conduct extra classes or sessions for them.
GPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for GPSC Prelims and GPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by GPSC Notes are as follows:-
- GPSC Mains 2019 Tests and Notes Program
- GPSC Prelims Exam 2019- Test Series and Notes Program
- GPSC Prelims and Mains 2019 Tests Series and Notes Program
- GPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes